|Available for Interview:
The Seven Questions You Must Always Ask Yourself Before Any Doctor Treats You!
WTMY 1280 am Home and Health Show with Evert Farnell
WTMY 1280 am Potomac sports and Entertainment Network with Fred Marks
PYX 106 FM Waking Up With the Wolf
Weng 1530 AM Real-Estate Network Show Paul Da Costa
Hosted Radio Show
WTAN 1340 AM The Fernandez Health Report
Statistics That Directly Affect Your Audience:
• Illness and Medical Bills Linked to Nearly Two-Thirds of All Bankruptcies
• Harvard study finds 50 percent increase from 2001; Most of those bankrupted by illness were middle class and had insurance
• Medical problems contributed to nearly two-thirds (62.1 percent) of all bankruptcies in 2007
• Two in five Americans suffer from Chronic Pain.
• Depression and Arthritis compete for first place as the most common and debilitating Chronic Diseases.
• Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity and Cancer rates continue to escalate. At least 60% of Americans suffer from these diseases. The majority of people who develop chronic diseases never get better and require treatment with expensive side-effects for the duration of their lives.
Book Ernesto J. Fernandez for Your Next Story!
• Presidential Dilemma: How Obama’s Health Care Reform Could Make People Sicker
• How Depression Can Be Lifted Without Medication
• Are You Aging Faster Than You Think?
• The Real Health Care Crisis No One Is Talking About - How It Will affect Employers and the Economy
• Can Car Accidents Cause Uterine Fibroids and Ovarian Cysts?
Your Audience Will Learn……:
• THAT NEGATIVE SIDE-EFFECTS ARE AVOIDABLE.
• HOW TO NOT BE INTIMIDATED OR BULLIED into accepting that you don’t have other treatment options.
• HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT DOCTOR to treat and manage your conditions. Don’t assume that the more doctors you have equals better care.
• HOW TO DETECT THE EARLY SIGNS of chronic diseases and communicate them to your doctor. It is common to have symptoms for five to ten years before chronic disease sets in.
• HOW TO DETERMINE THE OUTCOME YOU WANT and create the plan with your doctor.
• HOW STICK TO YOUR PLAN AND GET SUPPORT. The best health recovery and rehabilitation plans will require some effort and change on your part. They will most likely require consistent support from others.
• HOW TO CHOOSE TREATMENTS THAT PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS with the least negative side effects.
Ernesto J. Fernandez is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician, Mental Health Counselor, researcher and consultant. He is the author of The Healer’s Journey. Dr. Fernandez is a very outspoken health professional who helps people with chronic physical and emotional problems reduce or eliminate their need for prescription medication.
Download the Press Kit
Bio: Dr. Ernesto J. Fernandez, DOM, AP, LMHC
Sample Interview Questions for Dr. Ernesto J. Fernandez, DOM, AP, LMHC
To schedule an Interview,
Contact Dr. Fernandez at: